I filled our Bento Box with six silicon baking cups of assorted colors. My baking cups are all pastel colors, but they are also available in primary colors. I added primary color silicon baking cups to my supply list.
The cups are filled as follows clockwise from left to right.
- Salted Cashews - loaded with protein since this ended up being a vegi lunch.
- Pepperidge Farm Harvest Wheat crackers wrapped with a tortilla strip - these totally looked like a hay stacks to me so I thought they fit the theme. grin.
- Cheddar cheese pumpkins - cut these out with my mini pumpkin cutter from Williams Sonoma and accented with green leaf food picks. Anything that comes from a cow has protein and cheddar is a nice source of calcium too.
- Carrots with Ranch dressing in a Mickey Mouse sauce container/case - getting in some Vit A...fa lalala la
- Yogurt covered raisin - these dried fruits are very high in iron.
- Two Halloween Oreo cookies - no real nutritional value here...Mommy's just going for the big smile! ;-)