Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My Favorite Turkey Decoration & Turkey Bento + Use Up That Extra Halloween Candy


To kick off November, I thought I'd recap some of my favorite turkey posts from last year, so here we go...

Thankful Turkey Bento Lunch
 Bento 14 egg mold 004

Thanksgiving Bento ~Pilgrims meet Turkey


My favorite Turkey decoration from Cost Plus (He's at the bottom of the post)


Cost Plus brought back this awesome turkey decoration again this year.  They sold out fast last year, so get yours before they're gone!
 
Halloween Peanut Butter and Toffee Candy Bark

Do you have some extra Halloween candy you'd like to be rid of?  I know I do!  If you'd like to use up that Halloween candy, Bon Appetit has a fun recipe for you to check out!
 
*This post has been added to Project Queen's Link Party #7
& Running with Glitter Link Party #34

Happy November!

~The Lemonista

1 comment: