Friday, October 28, 2011

Two Great Pumpkin Recipes ~ Pumpkin White Chocolate Chunk Cookies & Pumpkin Whoopie Pies

If you are looking for some lip smackingly good pumpkin recipes--look no further! I've taste tested both of these fabulous recipes and either one of them will make you a pumpkin cookin' hero.


First up, a Pumpkin White Chocolate Chunk Cookie recipe from Foster's Market.
Moist and delicious with a butterscotch kick, these are a new neighborhood favorite.



And if the cookies aren't enough to satisfy your craving for pumpkin treats, be sure to give Martha Stewart's awesome Pumpkin Whoopie Pies with Cream-Cheese Filling a whirl!
 pumpkin whoopie pie

I gobbled these up with my morning coffee--DIVINE!

Enjoy!

~The Lemonista

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I was JUST wanting a recipe for pumpkin whoopie pies to make this weekend! Perfect timing :) Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I have been dying to find that whoopie pie recipe! I can't wait to try it!!

    ReplyDelete