Thursday, October 20, 2011

2011 Fall Fashion & Winter Wardrobe Updates

Everyone can use a few wardrobe updates to freshen things up, but in today's economy it's important to make every purchase count.  Here are the items I've updated my closet with this season.  Fitting with my classic style (in a trendy sort of way), these basic items are neutral in color allowing them to easily work with my existing clothing. 

It's been a while since I've done a fashion post, so...
Let's get to it.

Boden Uptown Pumps (which are really flats *grin*)
These also come in both Mushroom and a Navy color that are great basics!
I bought these in Navy. They are smart, comfy and I know I'll wear them a ton.
Uptown Pumps


Gap 1969 Lightweight Corduroy Leggings
I bought these in Navy. They are flattering and feel like butter against my skin. Pure LOVE!


Ann Taylor Perfect Long Sleeve Shirt
This is the perfect everyday shirt.  You can dress it up or dress it down.  Wear it tucked in or un-tucked.
I bought this in both French Blue and White.
 Ann Taylor shirt
*Please check the link on this one as I couldn't copy the picture. grrrrrrrr I hate websites that are all photo stingy that way :-(

LandsEnd Canvas Women's Necktie Belt
Love this belt with my Gap navy skinny cords and jeans! It coordinates great with the Ann Taylor shirt in this post as well and the Boden flats!



True Religion Brand Billy Indigo Super T Jeans
Okay, so these were super spendy but they gave me the tush of a teenager.
'Nuff said.


 

Now for the stuff I'll probably live in 'till spring.
Drum roll for the Mom Uniform..........

Aeria Flare Slim Gym Yoga pants
These are, hands down, my favorite yoga pants.  And for $19 bucks, girl, you can beat 'em.



Old Navy Lightweight Hoodies
Love these lightweight hoodies.  Combine this hoodie with some yoga pants and this momma is good to go.


Or if you prefer a scoop neck style pullover hoodie to layer over a tank.
This one also comes in lots of fun colors.
Old Navy Lightweight Pullover Hoodies


So that's what I've got for today. I'd love to hear your great Fall/ Winter fashion finds!  Please post them in the comments so we can all check them out.

Thanks!
~The Lemonista

4 comments:

  1. Love them all! Need to go to Old Navy now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those Old Navy lightweight hoodies! Thanks for coming by my blog Erin - I am now your newest follower :)
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very interested in this article, Thank you so much for sharing such a article. Click:-holidayglobes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am thankful to this blog giving unique and helpful knowledge about this topic. custom wardrobe

    ReplyDelete