Monday, December 23, 2013

Cityscape in Phoenix, Arizona ~ 2013 LaVallee Ice Capades


If you've got 9 minutes to kill and want a glimpse at a holiday day in the life with my husband's family, then this video may be just the thing for you. My husband, Mike, is the oldest of five kids. When you get us all together, it's almost certain to be entertaining. Mike didn't join in the skating but worked safely as camera man (and heckler) on the sidelines.

Without further adieu, here's the LaVallee crew on ice at Cityscape in Phoenix, AZ. An outdoor skating rink is quite a novelty and engineering marvel for us warm weather folk. Oh yeah, and I've been skating for years on figure skates but this is my first experience with hockey skates. I'm sore today, haha.

Enjoy!

The Lemonista

No comments:

Post a Comment