Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Fresh Peach Margarita


It's peach season in Arizona. We went peach picking over the weekend and I've been a peach cooking fool all week.

I love fresh peaches and besides the usual pies, cobblers and jam, I love to come up with new ways to prepare these succulent gems. I got the idea of concocting a fresh peach adult beverage, and since margaritas are my favorite, started with that as my base. What I came up with was cool, sweet, tart, refreshing and utterly peachy! This fresh peach margarita evokes the laid-back feelings of summer. Now all I need is a beach and a boat ;-)


Fresh Peach Margarita
serves 2

2oz Silver tequila
1oz Orange liquor
1oz Agave nectar
1oz Freshly squeezed lime juice
1 whole ripe fresh peach, peeled, pitted and sliced
1 cup mounded with ice cubes

Put all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
Pour into a glass rimmed with salt or sugar.




Enjoy!

~The Lemonista

No comments:

Post a Comment