Friday, August 26, 2011

Food Pick Friday :-)

Thank you to everyone who participated in the food pick drawing.  Once again I used Random.org to select today's winner:

UPDATE 9/8/2011: Well, the winner never claimed her prize so I'm going to do the drawing again today.
Today's winner of the Bunny food picks is:

True Random Number Generator

Min: 1
Max: 25
Result:
4

Amanda please shoot me an email and I'll send you some cute pink bunnies:-)
thelemonista@yahoo.com

I'll leave you guys with a few photos of our beach vacation in La Jolla, CA this summer. 

Dinner on the beach with some of our dearest friends.


My boy


My boy with his best buddy since birth!


My girl


My girl with her best buddy since the age of 3 months!


My awesome nephew that helped me win a writing contest this summer.

 
4th of July fireworks from our spot on La Jolla beach

 
Happy Friday!
 
~The Lemonista

No comments:

Post a Comment